Summer School 2016
Regina Public Schools Summer School 2016
July 4th - July 29th, 2016
Winston Knoll Collegiate
5255 Rochdale Blvd, Regina, Saskatchewan
II. General Information:
- Courses: Students registering in a Grade 9, 10 or 11 course must have taken the course previously.
- First day of Classes: Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, July 4th, 2016.
The last day of classes is Friday, July 29th, 2016.
- Timetables: Classes run from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. daily. **Please note: Class lists and schedules will be handed out at Winston Knoll Collegiate between 1:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 30th, 2016.
- Textbooks: The subject teacher will provide textbooks. Students will receive their Summer School marks after all borrowed texts have been returned. Students will be expected to pay for lost textbooks.
- Attendance: Students must attend all of their scheduled classes.
- Registration: Completed Registration Forms should be sent to: Regina Public Schools Adult Campus - Attention: Summer School, 2314-11th Avenue, Regina, Sask. S4P 0K1 or by fax to (306) 751-5512 by Friday, June 24th, 2016.
- Tuition Fees: Payment can be made by cash, debit, Visa/MasterCard or money order. Cheques will not be accepted. Tuition fees may be paid on Monday, June 27th and Tuesday, June 28th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at Winston Knoll Collegiate. Online payments will be accepted beginning Tuesday, July 5th, 2016. Visit https://rbe.schoolcashonline.com
- Please see High School Student Information in PDF Form below for class fees.
Tuition fees must be paid in full by Noon on Friday, July 8th, 2016.
If registering by mail, please pay by money order or Visa/MasterCard and provide the Card #, Card type and Expiry date in the appropriate place on the registration form. Receipts will be distributed at Summer School. Completed Registration Forms should be sent to: Regina Public Schools Adult Campus - Attention: Summer School, 2314-11th Avenue, Regina, Sask. S4P 0K1 or by fax to (306) 751-5512 by Friday, June 24th, 2016.
Students whose fees are being paid by agencies such as Social Services or Indian Affairs must have written authorization before admission to class. Written authorization must be faxed to Cathy Johnson at 523-3031 by Thursday, July 7th, 2016.
Prepaid tuition fees are refundable if you notify the Summer School office by Friday, July 8th, 2016. After this date registration fees will not be refunded.
- Marks: Summer School does not provide a report card. Grade 12 marks will be submitted directly to the Ministry of Education by August 2nd, 2016. Grades 9-11 Summer School marks will be forwarded to the students’ respective schools. For Grades 10 and 11, individual schools will be responsible for submitting the mark change to the Ministry of Education.
Note: Regina Public Schools determines final marks through a calculation combining the final mark and Summer School mark.
- Smoking/Parking: Smoking is prohibited in the collegiate and on school premises. Parking for students will be available in the Winston Knoll Collegiate student parking lot.
- Drug/Alcohol Use: Drug and/or alcohol abuse will not be tolerated. Students found to be using drugs/alcohol during Summer School hours will be permanently removed from the Summer School program.
- Inquiries: For information about Summer School contact your school Principal. Further information requests may be directed to Karla Kober Cairns at the Regina Public School Division Office. Phone: (306)523-3025 until June 30th.
After June 30th, the Principal of Summer School 2016, Maryanne Kotylak, may be contacted at Winston Knoll Collegiate at (306)523-3652 or (306) 540-7179.
III. Course Information:
Please note - Sufficient enrollment is required before the class is offered.
● Classes Offered
V. Driver Education Summer 2016 (for Regina Public High School Students)