Regina Public Schools - Summer School 2017
July 3 - July 28, 2017
Winston Knoll Collegiate
5255 Rochdale Blvd, Regina, Saskatchewan
General Information (Important! Please see General Information in PDF Form below for complete and detailed information)
- Classes: Classes begin Monday, July 3, 2017 and are held between 8:00AM and 3:00PM daily. The last day of classes will be Friday, July 28, 2017. Students must attend all of their scheduled classes.
- Courses: Students registering in a Grade 9, 10 or 11 course must have taken the course previously.
- Registration: Completed Registration Forms should be sent to: Regina Public Schools Adult Campus - Attention: Summer School, 2314-11th Avenue, Regina, Sask. S4P 0K1 or by fax to (306) 751-5512 by Thursday, June 29, 2017. (See PDF Registration Form below)
- Timetables: Class schedules will be available on this site on Sunday, July 2, 2017. Class schedules will also be posted on the front doors of Winston Knoll on July 2, 2017.
- Tuition Fees: Tuition fees may be paid on Wednesday, June 28 and Thursday, June 29, 2017 from 9:00AM to 12:00PM and 1:00 to 3:00PM at Winston Knoll Collegiate. Payment can be made by cash, debit, Visa/MasterCard or money order. Cheques will not be accepted. Online payments are encouraged and will be accepted beginning Tuesday, July 4, 2017. (https://rbe.schoolcashonline.com)
- (Please see High School Student Information in PDF Form below for class fees.)
Tuition fees must be paid in full by Noon on Friday, July 7, 2017.
If registering by mail, please pay by money order or Visa/MasterCard and provide the necessary information as indicated on the registration form. Receipts will be distributed at Summer School. .
- Inquiries: For information about Summer School contact your school Principal. Further information requests may be directed to Karla Kober Cairns at the Regina Public School Division Office @ (306) 523-3025 until June 29th. After June 29th, the Principal of Summer School 2017, Maryanne Kotylak, may be contacted at Winston Knoll Collegiate at (306)523-3652 or (306) 540-7179.
Please note - Sufficient enrollment is required before the class is offered.
● 2017 Classes Offered
Printable PDF Forms
General Information (Important!)
High School Student Fees
Adult Student Fees
Driver Education Summer 2017 (for Regina Public High School Students)
Program Information & Application Form (coming soon)